Forums » Looking for players/Want to play? » Wanting to play

Messages for Wanting to play

Comment Posted by perryacole Oct 23, 2013 10:32 AM

Hi,
I am currently looking into playing some handball. I have not really played before, but I am looking for sport to keep me in shape during the rugby off season. I have several guys on my team who are also interested to try it out. We all play for the U of M Wombats rugby team, and have won 3 of the last 4 senior mens provincial titles. We are all pretty competitive but like having fun. I have looked for team information as well as league information and can't seem to find it anywhere. Can anyone provide me with any contact information? That would be great.
Cheers,
Perry Cole
Just email me perryacole@hotmail.com

Comment Posted by shawnfward Oct 24, 2013 07:28 PM

Hi Perry,

Thanks for the interest, I'll pass on your information to the teams around the league! We are always on the look out for potential players!

Shawn Ward
WTHL Convenor

Comment Posted by jlong32 Aug 23, 2014 09:34 PM

Hi,

I am 34 year old athlete that is new to WTHL. I have heard good things and I am looking to get on a team. Does anyone have an opening?

Cheers,

Jeff Long

Comment Posted by shawnfward Sep 08, 2014 12:52 PM

Hi Jeff,

There is always a team or two looking to add to their numbers. I can put out your information to the team reps and see who is looking for another player. What position do you play Jeff, or are you fairly new to the sport as well?

Thanks,

-Shawn Ward
WTHL Convenor

Comment Posted by Nikolaik Oct 30, 2016 08:13 PM

Hi,

Currently I am in Winnipeg for an exchange term (until the end of december 2016) and I would be glad if there is any chance to join and support a handball team for this time. I am 24 years and old, left handed, and I am used to play on the positions RB and RW. Also I have been playing handball for roundabout 12 years in Germany. Being part of a canadian handball team would be a great experience for me! It would be great if there is anyone who can provide me with contact information.

Thanks,

Niko

Bell

You must be logged in to post a new message.

Proceed to the signup page to create an account if you don't already have one or login if you already have an existing account.

Various icons used from the Silk Icons library.

www.redzoneleagues.com